Diversified Building Services (Qld) is an 100% Indigenous owned and operated organisation and is part of the DBS Group, servicing Central and North Queensland and surrounding areas in resource, civil, commercial, recruitment and labour hire sectors. Principal Director, Neil Berry is a Traditional Owner of the Gugu-Badhun mob in Ingham, Queensland.
- We have over 30 years construction experience with extensive capabilities covering residential, civil, commercial and resources.
- Employing skilled local tradespeople and working with local service deliverers.
- A well established building maintenance service provider to government, public housing, health and education.
- Grounds maintenance and cleaning teams working together to provide expert services to municipal and mine site operations.
- Closely managed operations, usually locally skilled based resources, ensures and timely provision of services.
What We Offer
With a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, our award-winning team work closely with clients to help them bring their projects to completion.
We have comprehensive knowledge of all trades, project management and regulations to achieve the best outcomes for their clients.
Our grounds maintenance teams are highly experienced at mowing, brush cutting, tree felling and other maintenance activities.
Whether you need a one-off placement or a complete workforce solution, we provide reliable, flexible and scalable solutions for all your workforce needs.
We supply and manage community and Indigenous participation programs across key sectors and industries. Indigenous Procurement Policy (IPP) requirements consultations
Our ‘plug-and-play’ mobile model allows you to arrive and occupy; then move the camp when required, fully ready for occupation at the new location.
Our rural operations team provide services to mine sites, municipalities, recreational areas and pastoral properties and enterprises.
Why Choose Us?
We provide strong management advice to deliver projects on time and within budget with a dedication to quality, safety, environment and meeting client expectations.
We invest heavily in the professional and personal development of our team. We have a partnership with Dale Carnegie Training that helps our employees realise the full potential of a loyal, empowered, well-equipped team, armed with the skills and attitudes required to power high performance.
Family is important to us - that is why we treat our staff as one community and have fun while we are working.
Unlike other providers, our Recruitment & Labour Hire solutions offer candidates the opportunity to go permanent with their host employer after their probation period.